- hawkeye39 answered: A few beers beforehand always helps me….
- mono-chromatic-dreams answered: Don’t try to be sneaky, but don’t be in their face. Just take your frame and keep moving. You might get the odd bad one, but generally its ok
- billacidear answered: fear, just do it and face the consequences good luck.
- exr32 likes this
- exr32 answered: pretend you’re taking photos of something else. don’t make eye contract - look past them. and best of all, act like you dont know your camera
- streetsphotographer answered: find a Shutter Release Cable put your camera hanging your neck and shoot with manual focus and a nice f stop , 35 0r 28 lenses recomended ,
- kristinaquinones posted this